Our customers are :
- Infrastructure managers
- Parts manufacturers
- Rolling stock manufacturers
These different bodies use simulation tools.
Validation and certification are new industrial stakes, so to reduce the development costs and optimise their systems , our customers use simulation tools for the following :
- The implementation and validation of new signalling processes, and in particular ERTMS, the design, ergonomics of the cab, and in particular the driving desk
- The accessibility of components regarding maintenance
- The functional specification and validation of rolling stock subsystems
- The design of station infrastructures, and in particular for passenger service
In order to meet diversified customer requirements, OKTAL relies on both its products and its flexibility.
OKTAL is a service provider in simulation and virtual reality:
- On-site expertise mission
- Development of software applications dedicated to virtual mock-ups
In addition, by means of a partnership agreement with SNCF, within a context of global trial services, OKTAL rents out the SIMUFER R&D simulator.
We sell simulation and virtual reality systems
OKTAL intervenes as prime contractor in the definition and installation of simulation and virtual reality systems:
- Driving simulator
- Virtual reality immersion room
- Feedback experience in simulation and virtual reality methods in several industrial sectors (automotive, aeronautics, rail, ...)
- The software OKSimRail™, central software product of our driving simulators, including in particular a complete modelling of the ERTMS level 2 security system.
- A capacity of prime contractorship by integrating technical partners