Firing Training systems
Our Customers are the armed Forces in France (via the DGA) and abroad.
In a more complex operational context, associating military operations and law enforcement operations means increasingly targeted and fast interventions. Our Customers require realistic and adapted means of simulation that contribute to the instruction and the training of their personnel. These methods must be reliable, easy to use, implement, and transport to the operational theatre.
OKTAL offers a range of goods that meet the requirements for training officers, NCOs and army soldiers.
Simulators for light infantry weapon shooting
Developed in partnership with the company GAVAP, the system SITTAL NG enables individual or collective training for shooting with light infantry weapons:
- Initial shooting education that includes the guiding principles; shooting precision, regularity and aiming constancy
- Combat shooting training that includes the discrimination of targets,
- Collective training that comes within the scope of firing in tactical training.
In its initial version, SITTAL NG is available with a certain number of weapons. The development of a new weapon is done according to the request of Our Customers.
Advanced forward observer simulator
The SOTA 2G, advanced forward observer simulator for artillery, is for training for scouting, observing and the guidance of artillery firing.
The main characteristics of SOTA are:
- Interoperability with other simulators at HLA standard and, in particular, to simulate the whole of the artillery firing chain.
- Visualization and movement within a huge dimension and realistic virtual battlefield including the enemy forces.
- Integration of combined arms communication command and control facility
- Collaborative work with up to six crews.
Armoured vehicle firing simulator
On the basis of existing components and its expertise, OKTAL designs and develops firing simulators for armoured vehicles that are adapted to the vehicles the armed forces use.
Customer requirements are highly valued by OKTAL. We call upon our local technical partners when needed to focus on Our Customers’ needs and to provide the required technical support.
Systems that have been up and running in the French Armed Forces for several years now.
Experience in supplying simulation systems for the French armed Forces