Our market is registered in both civil and military applications for ground transport: cars, trucks, buses and tramways, armoured vehicles for transport or fighting.
The automotive industry is a sector which is experiencing strong growth, but which is forever having to innovate both for the production process and for the product itself.
In addition, the demand for training drivers is growing, especially in the professional context. This is due to:
- The increase in the number of accidents meaning stricter laws (directive 2003/59/EC in Europe)
- Constraints needing a more efficient use of vehicles (new functionalities, rational driving, life duration…)
In this context where simulation solutions are more and more relevant and necessary, OKTAL addresses 3 segments:
- Vehicle engineering
- Research on improving transport methods (safety, durable development)
- Driver training and awareness for all drivers
Within these 3 segments, OKTAL positions itself as:
- A provider of turn key driving simulation systems with a wide range of products
- A simulation software editor with SCANeR™ software (www.scanersimulation.com) based on a network of partners for the distribution and integration
Our know-how and expertise in vehicle and environment modelling and driving simulation.
SCANeR™ software, a result of more than 15 years of research made by OKTAL in collaboration with car manufacturers (in particular RENAULT) and research centres (in particular INRETS, DGA/ETAS).
Knowledge of Our Customers’ trade attested by numerous references
A network of international partners
(integrators and distributors).