Our Customers are industrialists from the sector, Original Equipment Manufacturers and in particular automotive OEM, or constructors who develop complete vehicles or subsystems.
The product design cycle needs prototypes to be made for testing and validating performance. The increase in electronic systems in vehicles makes the testing process longer, more complex, and more expensive.
Using our simulation solutions (virtual trials ) enables the development cycle to be reduced, the lapse between the functional validation and the prototype testing to be shortened, and finally, the technical communication between the different bodies to be improved.
The research is respectively focused on the following :
- The driver (visibility, ergonomics and MMI…)
- The vehicle or its subsystems (control of chassis, lights, ADAS, HIL/SIL, dynamic behaviour, predimensioning in the pre-project phase, pre-race set-up in racing cars…)
OKTAL adapts its level of intervention according to the client’s needs : from providing a turn key simulation system to providing just a software solution.
SCANeR™ studio software
Our Offer is based on the SCANeR™ studio version of the SCANeR™studio package (www.scanersimulation.com
), a tool box which can be easily interfaced with other design tools (NI labVIEW, Matlab/Simulink,…)
SCANeR™studio, "All-in-One", is based on a unique concept for :
- Editing the necessary data for your experiment, via one tool according to 4 topics : the vehicle, the environment, the driver, and the simulation.
- Federating the whole of the different disciplines in the vehicle synthesis.
- Interfacing your software tools.
- Having all the models/functions necessary for your simulation, with high quality definition and the capacity to define in detail the model of your study.
SCANeR™ studio includes in particular efficient modules such as :
- Light simulation and management of the AFS.
- Vehicle dynamics from the software CALLAS/PROSPER (www.callasprosper.com)
The strength of SCANeR™ studio
is also its User Group
which enables you to consolidate your requirements and make the most of feedback.
Depending on the customer requirements, OKTAL defines the necessary configuration for those needs.
Range of Driving Simulators
OKTAL has a range of driving simulators which exploit the software SCANeR™ studio
Our different models offer a level of immersion adapted to the user’s experiments and budgetary constraints but guaranteeing at the same time the technical features needed for the quality of a driving simulator :
- reliability ( use of industrial parts which have been tried and tested ),
- optimisation of the transport delay,
- traffic intelligent model,
- force-feedback control device.
The heritage of software from research projects carried out with partners known for their expertise :