The IATA (International Air Transport Association) foresees a strong growth in Air traffic and airports in the coming years.
OKTAL meets the training requirements of the different staff in airports: from air traffic controllers through to security personnel.
- The schools and training centres
- The airports or aerodromes
- The army
Initial training and skill practice are increasing sharply. This is due to:
- Establishment of ESARR standards in European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC) countries
- Increase in safety procedures for security agents in airports.
Air Traffic Control Training
OKTAL is provider of a family of air traffic control simulators. The SCANSIM
range covers all air traffic control areas: from aerodrome control through to approach and en route control.
was developed in partnership with ENAC
via GIE SIMULAVIA (OKTAL, INEO and EGISAVIA).
Its modularity, user-friendliness and ergonomics enable you to recreate an adapted, realistic and efficient environment.
range consists of:
- scenario and exercise supervision tools, scenario and exercise definition tools
- a trainee ergonomic interface which combines :
- virtual images of the 3D environment
- radar representations
- strip printers
- weather instruments
- radio communication systems
Today, more than 100 simulators with SCANSIM
software are being used in the world.
Airport Personnel Training
OKTAL offers multimedia training dedicated to airport personnel.
In air traffic control training, the genesis of our product’s core software SCANSIM
from collaboration since 1992 with the Ecole Nationale de l’Aviation Civile (ENAC
) means you can enjoy an extremely sophisticated solution, which is easy to use.